Special-edition, Congolese-inspired TOMS Shoes
We're teaming up with Giving Partner Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI), an advocacy and grant-making organization founded by Ben Affleck, on two Congolese-inspired designs with an additional give. Read More >>
TOMS x charity: water - An Eyewer collaboration
TOMS and charity: water, an organization founded in 2006 (like TOMS!) that’s dedicated to to helping bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, join forces for the first-ever TOMS Eyewear collab! Read More >>
Giving TOMS Shoes in the DRC
Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east. Read More >>
It’s not every day you find an everyday shoe!
Guys: Meet the Paseos:
What’s so rocking about the Paseos?
+ Rubber cupsole: To pay homage to classic SoCal skate shoes.
+ Easy on, easy off: Three eyelets keep Paseos snug & uncomplicated.
+ Higher sidewall: So they always stay in shape.
+ Optional lacing: It can be a traditional lace-up or a casual slip-on, and the tongue always stays put.
10. Fresh brews from our friends at Stone Brewery!
9. Take a look at our new Paseos, our first guys only shoe.
8. Get some culture people. Check out amazing works of art on display for a silent auction. You can even bid on some if you’re feelin’ rich!
7. One of artists will be working on a mural all week, see the big reveal in person (and not just tagged on instagram at #TOMSartofgiving)
6. Dance your face off with our Aussie DJ. The one and only Cutsnake will be on the ones and twos for your listening pleasure.
5. Buy a pair of TOMS Shoes/TOMS Eyewear and one of our artists will style them however you’d like.
4. Fresh brews… for reals!
3. Nom noms: True Foods will make sure everyone has a bite to eat, awwwww yeaaaah.
2. It’s Memorial day weekend, what else do you have to do?
1. It’s for a great cause gosh darn it! Proceeds from the silent auction will benefit the art program at the San Diego Youth Services
We could keep going but why don’t ya do yourself a favor and head over to Sun Diego and check it out for yourself. Event info here: http://toms.sh/166wqi1
…and take part in all the fun with the hashtag #TOMSartofgiving
This year, thousands of inspiring people created entries to tell the world why they should win a spot on a TOMS Giving Trip. They reached out to their friends, their families, their communities, and beyond, and asked for support. The rest is history, and you helped write it.
Around the world, TOMS partners with organizations that invest in and advocate for local community leaders — those change-makers who help rise their communities out of poverty and help create more opportunity and a better future.
In the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), TOMS Giving Partner, Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI) takes a community-based approach to change, and incorporates TOMS Shoes into part of its deeply integrative programming. Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east.