Special-edition, Congolese-inspired TOMS Shoes
We're teaming up with Giving Partner Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI), an advocacy and grant-making organization founded by Ben Affleck, on two Congolese-inspired designs with an additional give. Read More >>
TOMS x charity: water - An Eyewer collaboration
TOMS and charity: water, an organization founded in 2006 (like TOMS!) that’s dedicated to to helping bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, join forces for the first-ever TOMS Eyewear collab! Read More >>
Giving TOMS Shoes in the DRC
Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east. Read More >>
Dear TOMS Fans,
You’re really the greatest, you know that? Every morning we excitedly sign on to our various social media channels and without fail, feel like little children on Christmas morning. Whether it is a flag, a frame, or a foot, you flood us with fantastic creative and inspired images from LITERALLY all around the world. You make our inboxes and instagrams fill with enthusiasm and passion that can’t be matched. We wish we could give you each gigantic viral bear hugs, but since we can’t we would like to highlight some of our favorites from the last year.
Keep up the good work guys!
Your TOMS social media team
10. TOMS fan BOW acting weird. And we ‘LIKE’ it!
9. We loved Courtney’s Facebook fan photo so much we might have tried to mimic it a few times ourselves!
8. TOMS fan Alvin takes his TOMS eyewear to the beach. Hope he brought some SPF too!
7. Sarah in Philly takes her TOMS to work at Potts!
6. Ron sends us his photo from Whistler, BC because TOMS ‘leads his way’.
5. Tiny TOMS models sent to us by Talia. Why is everything miniature always so cute?
4. Jide skydiving in his TOMS, high over Delaware. Jide, you’re a wild man!
3. Retailer Biscuit General in Canada snaps a satisfied customer in her new TOMS Eyewear!
2.This photo was Instagram seemed to start a bit of a leaf frenzy for our fans . We saw tons of TOMS + Autumn leaves pics this season!
1. TOMS fans Nancy and Emily getting silly with ‘staches and TOMS Eyewear.