Special-edition, Congolese-inspired TOMS Shoes
We're teaming up with Giving Partner Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI), an advocacy and grant-making organization founded by Ben Affleck, on two Congolese-inspired designs with an additional give. Read More >>
TOMS x charity: water - An Eyewer collaboration
TOMS and charity: water, an organization founded in 2006 (like TOMS!) that’s dedicated to to helping bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, join forces for the first-ever TOMS Eyewear collab! Read More >>
Giving TOMS Shoes in the DRC
Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east. Read More >>
TOMS = Music. We talk a lot about culture, art and travel and to us music is a space where all of these things collide. We are constantly jammin’ on Spotify and we love ourselves a good music moment. Whether in the grass at Hardly Strictly in San Francisco or running from the rain in Chicago at Lollapolooza, we are there (most likely in our TOMS Eyewear!). So, without further ado, we present to you our Top 10 music inspired moments of 2012.
10.Alabama Shakes in Rolling Stone Magazine: We must admit we were PRETTY excited to open up the Special Summer Issue of Rolling Stone and see our pals the Alabama Shakes wearing TOMS Eyewear.
9.In between rocking the crowd at Coachella and hanging out and looking cool in the desert, we caught the Tune-Yards rocking TOMS Eyewear while they sat down with Noisy.
8.Of Monsters & Men were featured in Paste video wearing TOMS Eyewear. Yeah, that was pretty rad.
7. Our phones were a buzz when we were alerted Fitz & The Tantrums tweeted for Summer of Sight during Bonnaroo. Can we get a RT?!
6. Despite the evacuation, we met up with our friends Washed Out at Lollapalooza. Umbrella? Check! TOMS Eyewear? CHECK!
5. Here’s Bear in Heaven on stage at Lollapalooza, rocking out on stage and rocking TOMS Eyewear.
4. We are happy to see: Ben Kweller at Hardly Strictly in TOMS Eyewear (thanks for participating in World Sight Day BK!).
3.The musical genius that is Tennis enchanted our ears and our hearts while playing in Austin at the World Sight Day event.
2.Two Door Cinema Club doned TOMS Eyewear on stage during Austin City Limits (yes, that crowd is as big as it looks!).
1. We appreciate this photo of an anonymous Camel in TOMS Eyewear at the Wilderness Festival in Oxfordshire, England (we’re weird, remember?).
- nayscorner reblogged this from toms and added:
- toms posted this