Special-edition, Congolese-inspired TOMS Shoes
We're teaming up with Giving Partner Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI), an advocacy and grant-making organization founded by Ben Affleck, on two Congolese-inspired designs with an additional give. Read More >>
TOMS x charity: water - An Eyewer collaboration
TOMS and charity: water, an organization founded in 2006 (like TOMS!) that’s dedicated to to helping bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, join forces for the first-ever TOMS Eyewear collab! Read More >>
Giving TOMS Shoes in the DRC
Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east. Read More >>
- That time Joe, who works in the UK TOMS Office, kept a moustache shaved into his head for all of Movember…
- When TOMS Giving Partner Cambodian Children’s Fund visited HQ with some of the older children who receive and help distribute TOMS Shoes in their communities. While at the office, they hosted a “Snack & Chat,” where we watched as they demonstrated the play they put on during shoe distributions to explain why it’s important to wear the TOMS they receive. Amazing!
- Getting crafty in the Philippines, where the interns repurposed their old TOMS Shoes and turned them into plant-holders!
- When Seva, our lead Sight Giving Partner, visited TOMS HQ. Though stop in for meetings and hello’s every now and again, we most fondly recall the time they led a Snack & Chat (a TOMSified Q&A) with the TOMS family, and addressed some of our questions about what it’s like to deliver sight-saving services to the people they serve.
- Rounding off each week of college football season with our makeshift game day predictions. From flag football (a logical approach) to corn hole competitions and apple bobbing (not so logical), Sarah on our TOMS Campus Programs team rounded a small group of us to each represent a contender in an upcoming football game and go head to head and represent how we “predict” those real-life games to pan out.
Until next time!