Special-edition, Congolese-inspired TOMS Shoes
We're teaming up with Giving Partner Eastern Congo Initiative (ECI), an advocacy and grant-making organization founded by Ben Affleck, on two Congolese-inspired designs with an additional give. Read More >>
TOMS x charity: water - An Eyewer collaboration
TOMS and charity: water, an organization founded in 2006 (like TOMS!) that’s dedicated to to helping bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, join forces for the first-ever TOMS Eyewear collab! Read More >>
Giving TOMS Shoes in the DRC
Founded by Ben Affleck in 2010, ECI is an advocacy and grant-making organization that works with and for the people of DRC, the third most populous country in Africa, and one that struggled under a cycle of violence for nearly 20 years – particularly in the east. Read More >>
This year, we look back on some of our top events and the inspiring stories of support from the Campus space. For more information on getting involved with TOMS Campus Programs, please visit www.TOMSCampusPrograms.com.
10. Our West Valley College TOMS Campus Club was voted the Club of the Year for the 2011-2012 by their student org office! Thank you for all of your efforts to share awareness in your community, West Valley College!
9. TOMS Campus Supporters at Northeastern University hosted their annual “Give Back” weeklong event. The event included a “Faculty Footprints” discussion, TOMS video screening, an 800 person Style Your Sole, education surrounding how giving back can be applied to student life, and a TOMS robot!
8. We still can’t get over this cool pic from One Day Without Shoes in April at Coastal Carolina University! In 2012, over 500 One Day Without Shoes events took place on campuses in the US & Canada for One Day Without Shoes. Thank you for an amazing day, Campus supporters!
7. The University of Charleston, West Virginia featured Start Something That Matters as their freshman read for the 2012-2013 school year. They were so moved by what they read that planning surrounding the book will continue throughout the year.
6. Along with many other campuses across the country, the TOMS Campus Club at Hillel Community Day School in Florida participated in World Sight Day 2012.
5. The Northeastern College of Optometry’s TOMS Campus Programs supporters hosted an amazing World Sight Day event in 2012. It was one of our first TOMS Campus events at a school specific to helping aide those with sight problems.
4. The HPU Prowler loves TOMS! This mascot was one of the first to rock the TOMS mascot T. Thank you, High Point University, for all of your support of TOMS Campus Programs in 2012.
3. The Residence Life Office at James Madison University was inspired by TOMS Campus Programs this year. They incorporated TOMS into activities for their Residence Life staff and students for the 2012-2013 Academic Year, including bulletin boards, hall themes, and events. Thank you for being so awesome, JMU!
2. TOMS Campus Club Leader from the University of Guelph, Kelsy, took her TOMS to the 2012 Olympics in London to cheer on Canada…and her sister, an olympic track racing cyclist.
1. At Morningside College, a group of TOMS Campus supporters set out to pack 12,500 meals for those in need in Honduras. At the end of their day, they had helped pack 15,336 meals, meeting and surpassing their goal.