Perfect for almost anything
We think it's about time you #MeetThePaseos, our newest style of TOMS Shoes, and the first pair designed especially for dudes. They're SoCal-inspired, functional and, well, just all-around cool. Read what they're about, & see who's wearing them! Read More >>
TOMS Eyewear's One for One = more than you think
We often share the transformative moments: when someone sees his/her grandchildren for the first time in years after a sight-‐restoring surgery, or when the chalkboard in a classroom is suddenly clear with a new pair of glasses. But the third component of TOMS Sight Giving is equally important. Read More >>
Change-makers weigh in
In light of our collab with Eastern Congo Initiative, we're broadening our scope and letting YOU weigh in on how you help people to change their own communities. Read what some incredible folks have shared... Read More >>
10. Fresh brews from our friends at Stone Brewery!
9. Take a look at our new Paseos, our first guys only shoe.
8. Get some culture people. Check out amazing works of art on display for a silent auction. You can even bid on some if you’re feelin’ rich!
7. One of artists will be working on a mural all week, see the big reveal in person (and not just tagged on instagram at #TOMSartofgiving)
6. Dance your face off with our Aussie DJ. The one and only Cutsnake will be on the ones and twos for your listening pleasure.
5. Buy a pair of TOMS Shoes/TOMS Eyewear and one of our artists will style them however you’d like.
4. Fresh brews… for reals!
3. Nom noms: True Foods will make sure everyone has a bite to eat, awwwww yeaaaah.
2. It’s Memorial day weekend, what else do you have to do?
1. It’s for a great cause gosh darn it! Proceeds from the silent auction will benefit the art program at the San Diego Youth Services
We could keep going but why don’t ya do yourself a favor and head over to Sun Diego and check it out for yourself. Event info here: http://toms.sh/166wqi1
…and take part in all the fun with the hashtag #TOMSartofgiving
10. In 2012, 300,000 folks became a part of the TOMS Facebook community for the first time. We’re excited to see where TOMS fans & followers – new and old, nearby and across the world – take the One for One movement in the year ahead.
In March of 2012, we launched TOMS Ticket to Give, opening up the Giving Trip experience to TOMS fans.
Being able to offer this opportunity to you all, who’ve unlocked the potential of One for One from the beginning, has been amazing, exciting and new for the TOMS family, and hearing how it’s affected those that received a Ticket to Give has been equally rewarding.
So for (the majority of) this list, we’re passing the mic to those Ticket to Give participants to share the Top 10 Ticket to Give Takeaways of 2012…
10. We found a new home! Though not far from our old office, we hopped a bit closer to the beach and established a new TOMS HQ that’s an awesome, open, creative space. (Bonus: we have chalkboards for walls!)
Fellas, felines & friends: this is a big one. Whether or not you’ve been following these lists for the past four days, no matter (though if you have, we appreciate it!). Today, you’ll know for sure that 2012 brought us some goooooood stuff. Here is some of the good-est stuff that came to fruition over the course of this past year: